Aloha Amber,
How is every thing? We are doing fine here. I spent last week in Orlando Florida for training, but spent the entire time at the hotel and surrounding area. We did not get out to see any thing. It was overcast the entire time and we finally saw the sun on Thursday. I don't know if you have heard, but I ran into Tiffany's parents at the creche festival and she said that Tiffany and Tucker are doing well. But, Tiffany's younger sister (Lindsey??) received her mission call to San Diego CA, spanish speaking. She goes into the MTC in February, 2013.
I am also attaching some copies of e-mails that we received from your Bishop in Hawaii and Sister Wrights mother. It sounds like you two get along so well and are two peas in a pod. With you 2 being obedient and working hard, and getting along so well, that is why you 2 are having so much success.
How is every thing? We are doing fine here. I spent last week in Orlando Florida for training, but spent the entire time at the hotel and surrounding area. We did not get out to see any thing. It was overcast the entire time and we finally saw the sun on Thursday. I don't know if you have heard, but I ran into Tiffany's parents at the creche festival and she said that Tiffany and Tucker are doing well. But, Tiffany's younger sister (Lindsey??) received her mission call to San Diego CA, spanish speaking. She goes into the MTC in February, 2013.
I am also attaching some copies of e-mails that we received from your Bishop in Hawaii and Sister Wrights mother. It sounds like you two get along so well and are two peas in a pod. With you 2 being obedient and working hard, and getting along so well, that is why you 2 are having so much success.
Adelaide, was giving the FHE lesson last night. She was cute. She was going on about Joseph Smith and Jesus and witches. She said 'the witch cut off my arm and my head and then Jesus killed the witch..... BUT....' I video taped it and if I can, I will try to send it to you one of these days. She is also saying "whateverrrrr', now, I don't know where she learned that.
Mom probably told you last week that the Dr. put Cody on crutches to try and heal his knee. He tried to play the 1st week and it was swelling up and painful. Hopefully it will heal and he will be ready to go.
I can't think of much else to write this week. Summer's bball team has a 2 game winning streak, and she is doing better every game. She has made a huge improvement since the beginning of the year. I'm working on her shooting form and it is getting better, but in the games, she pushes the ball up there. As she gets stronger, she will get better. Her defense is by far the best on the team. She also is really fast. I think we have a runner on our hands. She runs effortlessly. It doesn't look like she is running hard, but she goes pretty fast.
Well, I better let you go. We love you and are so excited to have you on a mission. We love your letters and can feel your testimony and spirit growing each week. Erin is planning on going on a mission for next December 2013. She thinks she will go to GBC for a semester and then go on her mission which I think would be great.
Thanks for you letters,
We love you very much,
Dad
Dear Sis. Nielsen,
I hope you got my last letter in time. I was writing under the wire. Did you make your high water mark? I'm sure you will tell us about it. We got a really nice e-mail from Sis. Wright's mom. She said she had passed through Elko and if she'd realized then that you from here she would have stopped and said HI. We are all doing pretty well. Dad spent all of last week in Orlando FL at a conference. He didn't get to see much since he was in meetings all day. He forgot to pack garments so he had to wear the same ones all "reek", I mean weeK! I'm trying to get ready for Christmas with the decorating and lights and all that stuff. Our ward is having a Hawaiian themed Christmas party. We are supposed to dress in tropical attire and we are eating Hawaiian haystacks. I bet they don't even eat those in Hawaii do they? We may not even be here to go. Cody has a bball tourney in SLC: thurs- sat. of that week, and we are thinking of going over if he can play by then. I told Chelsea about it and they may meet us in Utah then, since they will be on their way to Elko around that time. Cody will get to start practicing again this week, so hopefully his knee is all healed.
Erin is having bit of a dilemma about where to apply for college and if she should just go to GBC for that first semester and then go on her mission. She missed the priority deadline, since she didn't send her ATC scores to any colleges. ( she thought she could do it later, which is true, it just costs $50 now) So, she is retaking it on her b-day and hopes to send new and improved scores to the byu schools, but it won't be in time for the early application process. She'll figure it out.
Summer is improving every game in PAL. She still doesn't know quite where to be or how to get open, but dad says she is the fastest on the team and she plays pretty darn good defense.
Well, I've got to run up to the church and pick up my creche stuff now. I got your pics for the plaque, I wish I could see your face better though. Watch for a little surprise package, I thought you and Ma wright would like some Christmas tunes.
LOVE YOU so much,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment