Hola Sister Nielsen,
Well this last week was kind of a blur. We were all waiting for Erin's mission call on Wednesday and had made arrangements for the people she wanted to be apart of it and we did not get a letter that day. So we thought well Thursday for sure, and no letter on Thursday. So now Erin does not know what to think or what to plan for. She does not want to get her hopes up. So we thought perhaps, next week. Cody had a home football game against Fernley that day. The letter arrived on Friday. So we had to make all the arrangements with people, Cody had to be back to his game at 5:00 pm so we are all hustling around trying to make it happen. We had Chelsea and Brian on skype on the computer, Kylee Olson on the phone listening, and Whitney and Trisha facetiming on the ipad. And she is going to serve her mission in.......... I will let her tell you all the details. But we are all excited.
Whitney was cute, she text Erin a message afterwards saying "I seriously want to serve a mission, that was awesome. I just get the chills every time I think about it. Thank you soooo much for letting me watch!!"
So we might have 3 girls out on a mission soon. She would have to wait a year. I worked a few late nights on taxes and was getting up at 4 or 4:30 am to help mom with the papers. So we were really tired at night. Cody's team won on Friday 27-6. Their defense looked good. The only touchdown they got was after a muffed punt and the other team got the ball at the 6 yard line.
It is starting to chill down at nights and last week it rained quit a bit.
Mom is not doing too well. I guess a week ago on Friday, she started not feeling well and was not thinking very clearly. It got steadily worse until on Monday they took her to the doctor. He said she had a urinary track infection and her sodium was 113 and it was suppose to be at 135. Her low sodium is what threw her into a coma a couple years ago. So Monday night they took her into the emergency and she was in the hospital until sunday morning. Then they transferred her to one of the assisted living places where dad stayed. But she sleeps most of the time and does not talk much or eat any of her food. She is filling up with fluids as well due to her congestive heart failure.
I got a text from Jana this morning and she said she is doing a little better. She ate her breakfast this morning. I called her on Sat. as she had not felt like talking to anyone to tell her about Erin. And I said it sounds like you are getting a little stronger. And she told me, "I did not know I was week".
Well we hope you have great week. I guess Russell Nielsen and his wife Lindsey are expecting, so that is good. I can't think of any other news.
We love you alot, and are happy you are serving a mission.
Love Dad,
Aloha Sis. Nielsen,
No comments:
Post a Comment