Hermana Nielsen,
Well I am glad to see that you are paying attention. How did someone steal your wallet out of your purse when it is on your lap. It is a good thing he had remorse and gave it back. I never carried a wallet or anything. All I carried was enough pesos to get me through the day on buses and other things I might need to buy. Don't carry anything with you that you don't need.
Well another week has past by. The time is flying by fast, so enjoy it and work as hard as you can every day. We got an email from AJ, in the MTC and he is doing well. He said learning Korean is the hardest thing he has ever done, but he learned alot in that 1st week. Tyler Gowans had his farewell yesterday and goes into the MTC this Wed. The Pulley girl got her mission call to north or south carolina and I don't know when she goes in.
I have been watching the World cup in soccer and Argentina lost to Germany 1-0 yesterday in over time for the championship. I was not able to watch the game, but I saw the highlights and Argentina had a couple of golden opportunities and did not take advantage of them. Germany's one goal was incredible. The Netherlands took 3rd and Brazil 4th. I have also been watching the annual running of the bulls. The bulls took out a few people, but nothing too serious this year.
Summer and Carly have been going to Indar practice. And Ramon said that summer needs to play with them and she is tough. And he told her to tell you and "she is going to kick you butt in soccer when you get home". I'm not sure what that means. But they enjoy it and it gets them out of the house.
Cody went to scout camp out at Lee from Monday til Thursday and he said they had a good time. It was only 6 boys from out ward, but he got to fish at South fork and they hiked up Lamoille to those lakes up there. He caught about 4 fish and was the only one catching anything. Cody, Vivian, Tyler and romney went fishing this morning as it was tyler's last hurray before the MTC.
We are having car problems. The only car that we can drive is the Trooper. The bug will not start when the weather heats up and the van will not idle. We could use the suburban or the truck but choose not to.
We have been working on the shelves in the fruit room and got them painted and we are almost all done. So that will be good to get the food storage organized and out of my office area.
Well we love you and are grateful you are serving a mission. Amber is loving EFY, but she says it is a lot of work. One girl from her group wrote her a sweet letter telling her that the thing she liked the most about EFY was seeing amber's smile and feeling her spirit and hearing about her mission. I am sure she is a great influence on those kids.
Keep working hard and studying the language. Adelaide yesterday at dinner was saying "A quien le toca?" To see who gets to pray. She might be speaking spanish by time you get home. Grandpa croft is still in an assisted living place trying to heal and get his strength back to go home. He is anxious to get home.
Have a super week!! We love you and pray for you daily. What kind of names from our family history do you need. A fan chart or pedigree chart or what?
Love DAD
Dearest Hermana Nielsen,
That was probably his last Scout Camp, and now if he can get his application sent in, he should have all his requirements and can get his Eagle Award. Whew! I would like him to drive his Sr. year as well. He got to speak in church yesterday about the camp and how scouting prepares you to be a better man. He did a good job. He went with the Goulding girls, Vivian, and Tyler and who ever else and went hiking to Smith Lake, the one that is above Angel Lake. I think you've been there. Tyler goes into the MTC this week and this is his last outing with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment