Hola,
Como esta? How is every thing going? Last week went by extremely fast. I taught my class on Monday night, Carly had a pal game on Tuesday. On Wed. I got up at did the paper routes for the kids and left at 6 am to go to Reno for a Conference. It was pretty uneventful. The lady I went to reno with was sick all night the night before, so I drove the entire way. We came back on Friday and she dropped me off in Winnemucca for Codys football game. But around noon on Friday, I started feeling sick to my stomach. I was cold and shivering before the game every started. But when I got home, my stomach was churning. I went to bed and was up most of the night with the rocky mountain quick step. But it was bad, it was like water running through me. So Sat. I was in the chair and on the toilet all day. Oct. 15 is this week and I still have about 5 or 6 tax returns to finish.
Codys team beat Lowry 21-0. So they are in 2nd place behind Fallon. The volleyball team is undefeated in league play. Elko's girl soccer team is struggling. They lost to spring creek last week 2-0. I think they have a losing record. Summer's deer hunt started about 10 days ago and cody's starts Wed. So we are going to try to get out hunting some time soon. This Sat. mom and I are going to the temple in SLC with 2 new converts and 1 recent activation. So that will be like what you are doing.
Well, mom told you about the 2 birthdays this week. I can't believe Adelaide is going to be 5 this week. That is so crazy. We hope you have a great week this week. We love you and pray for you all the time. I can't believe another month has passed. Time is flying by. Fall is finally here, it has been frosting a little here and is suppose to get cold this week. Keep working hard, this time you have as a missionary is very short and precious. We hope you enjoyed all the conference messages.
Have a super week,
Love
Dad
Dearest Hermanita Nielsen,
It's hard to believe that 25 yrs. ago, I started this crazy, fun, wonderful motherhood thing. What a ride it's been, and it ain't over yet. I called Chelsea this evening and played her funny "Chelsea" personalized cassette tape on the phone. She said she had a good day and that she and Brian went to see "Meet the Mormons" on friday as part of her birthday.
This week has been busy as usual, with Summer doing track practice, Indar and Carly doing PAL and Indar. Cody is doing show choir. He wasn't going to do it this year because he was just going to be too busy with school and sports. Ms. Rogers was not too happy about that. She even switched the practice night to Wed. instead of Thurs. because Cody said it was too exhausting to go to school all day, practice, show choir and then have Mutual to top it all off. She did that just to accommodate Cody, so he didn't feel like he could NOT do it. He will enjoy it; he has just become so darn serious about school, he doesn't have time to mess around.
This week has been busy as usual, with Summer doing track practice, Indar and Carly doing PAL and Indar. Cody is doing show choir. He wasn't going to do it this year because he was just going to be too busy with school and sports. Ms. Rogers was not too happy about that. She even switched the practice night to Wed. instead of Thurs. because Cody said it was too exhausting to go to school all day, practice, show choir and then have Mutual to top it all off. She did that just to accommodate Cody, so he didn't feel like he could NOT do it. He will enjoy it; he has just become so darn serious about school, he doesn't have time to mess around.
We went over to the football game in Winnemucca on friday night. Dad met me there, because he was coming back from Reno. I caught a ride over with the Conklins. I got there quite early and was able to see the last 2 quarters of the JV game. Eric Klekas is the JV quarterback and Camille's son, Kyren is a receiver. Kyren just looks so much bigger and athletic than his peers. He had two receptions I saw that were really great grabs. They will probably move him up to Varsity for the playoffs.
Camille's dad was there and we were talking to him and he said Camille had received her endowments that morning in the temple. Pretty great huh? Our Varsity boys beat Lowry 21-0. it was their Homecoming and they had new t-shirts that said "Beat Elko". We kind of ruined that hope. Cody played well. He had a hit on the quarterback that was very impressive.
Saturday, Summer had another track meet and she ran the mile again, and won again. Can you believe ??? a mile runner in our family?
We went to a baptism that evening--a single mother and her 3 daughters. The youngest daughter (3rd grade) when asked who she wanted to baptize her, she said Ozzy. And so he did. It was really great. The after the baptism was over, Cody and Ozzy went to go see "Meet the Mormons." They both said it was really good.
Addie's birthday is coming up this thursday, big 5! Carly got her ears pierced last week, as part of her 10th bday. She had both ears pierced at the same time, and she didn't even flinch. She is pretty excited about it.
I think your Family History assignment is pretty amazing. I tell everyone that asks how you are doing about it. Watch for a package coming your way from the YSA branch. They put it together and then Amber brought it home and I put some other stuff in there and then sent it off.
I hope you have been able to figure things out with the card problem. Have a great week, love you, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment