Another week has passed and here I am trying to remember what happened last week. I spent Sunday thru Wed. in Las Vegas, and It was hot down there. Its hot here in Elko as well, 101-103. But there are soooo many goofy people down there, I could not wait to get on the highway and head north. On the way back I stopped in Ely at our campus there to finish up the Mckays taxes so I could drop them off on the way home. I spent about 4 hours in Ely and did not get home until 10:30 pm.
It was pretty hot here and not cooling down in the evening very much, so that makes our home too warm. I think I would rather the cold than the heat. On saturday, we got up early and went to the Angle Lake fishing derby. The fishing was real slow. Erin had bought a 1 day fishing license so she could fish and her and cody were going around the lake in my float tube and she caught a fish and Carly caught one. Usually we do really well but not this year. We came home and got ready for the 24th celebration at the church. That was fun, had good food and visiting with every one from 3rd, 4th 2nd and spanish branch. Then mom and I went to spencer garvin's wedding reception. So it was a busy day.
Yesterday at church, zach stetler and chance dahl reported back from their missions and it was really good. They both have changed a ton spiritually and did a really good job. Their missions had a great affect on them.
I never did get a return appointment with that family we visited as I did not know the elders schedule and I was hoping they would get one. But they should have gotten one. I kind of let them take the ball on that as I don't know what their schedule was like.
Well we are happy you are seeing another island. I hope everything goes well for you and your new companion. Will you still be a sister trainer, or is that calling only for the main island?
Any way, I hope all is well and you are able to work as hard as you can. We love you and are greatly things are going well. jessica shumway comes home in 29 days from Bulgaria. That is crazy. President shumway said that Erin could put her missionary papers in in 3 weeks. That is crazy as well.
Have a great week.
Love Dad
Aloha Sis. Nielsen dear,
PS Thanks for the menu suggestion, but I think I'll stick to my original :)
No comments:
Post a Comment